Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd. is the key manufacturer and exporter of Crospovidone PVPP CAS 25249-54-1 since from 2010. The production capability for Crospovidone PVPP CAS 25249-54-1 is about 500 tons per year.. We export regularly to Korea, UAE, Russia, Brazil, Nigeria, Malaysia, America, Germany etc. The product quality is stable and meet Food grade and Pharma grade. We are also the key N-Octyl-2-pyrroldione suppliers in China. If you need to buy Crospovidone PVPP CAS 25249-54-1, please feel free to contact:
Ms. Rainie Wang email@example.com
Crospovidone PVPP (CAS 25249-54-1) is high molecular weight and crosslinking structure. It is white or creamy white powder with faint characteristic odor, which is easily hydrophilic and capable of complex with such substance as phenol, etc. It is completely insoluble with relatively high crosslink density and does not form gels that can impede disintegration, dissolution and drug release. So PVPP is widely used as disintegrating agent and bulking agent of troche, pelletized granule and capsule in pharmaceutical area.
Appearance White powder
Hyperoxide,ppm ≤ 400
Loss on Drying,% ≤ 5
Soluble components,% ≤ 1
Heavy metals,ppm ≤ 10
Sulphate Ash,% ≤ 0.1
* Please contact us for detailed specification
1) PVP-P can be used in beverage industry.
2) PVP-P is a cost-effective and safe treatment in beer industry and Pharmaceutical Industry.
3) Furthermore, PVP-P can also be used to improve solubility, and hence, enhance bioavailability in not only human but also veterinary applications.
4) Drug Solublization. PVPP can be used as a solid dispersion carrier for drug solubilization, or incorporated into conventional formulations to facilitate the dissolution of poorly soluble active pharmaceutical ingredients due to porous surface morphology, large surface area and N-methyl vinylpyrrolidone-like unit molecular structure.
5) Tablet Disintegration. PVPP Combines rapid swelling, wicking (due to porosity and capillary action) and particle recovery on wetting, releasing energy that facilitates disintegration. High interfacial activity enhances dissolution.
20kg/fiber drum or plastic drum. 7000kg/20"FCL
Stored in cool, dry and ventilated place, far away from fire, heat and water etc.
Transported as Common chemicals.
Products :Crospovidone PVPP CAS 25249-54-1