*If you want to download the TDS and MSDS(SDS) , please click here to view or download online.
Role and application of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate SLS K12 powder/needle CAS 151-21-3
Sodium lauryl sulfate has good emulsification, foaming, water solubility, biodegradability, alkali resistance, hard water resistance, stability in aqueous solutions with a wide pH value, ease of synthesis, and low price. It has been widely used in cosmetics, detergents, textiles, papermaking, lubrication, pharmaceuticals, building materials, chemicals, oil production and other industries. It can also be used in the properties of positive and negative ion surfactants, micelle catalysis, and orderly combination of molecules. Basic research aspects such as physical education.
[Use 1] Used as detergent and textile auxiliary, also used as toothpaste foaming agent, mine fire extinguishing agent, emulsion polymerization emulsifier, wool detergent, etc.
[Use 2] Used as an anionic surfactant, emulsifier and foaming agent
[Use 3] GB 2760-96 stipulates as a processing aid for the food industry. Foaming agent; emulsifier; anionic surfactant. Used in cakes, beverages, egg whites, fresh fruits, juice drinks, edible oils, etc.
[Use 4] Used as an emulsifier for medicines, cosmetics, and synthetic resins. Toothpaste, foaming agent for fire extinguishers. Used as a detergent for fine silk and wool fabrics. Flotation agent for metal beneficiation.
[Use 5] Used as washing and textile auxiliary, also used as toothpaste foaming agent, fire extinguishing foam liquid, emulsion polymerization emulsifier, medical emulsifying and dispersing agent, shampoo and other cosmetic products, wool detergent.
Sodium dodecyl sulfate, synonymously sodium lauryl sulfate CAS 151-21-3, is a synthetic organic compound with the formula CH3(CH2)11SO4Na. It is an anionic surfactant used in many cleaning and hygiene products. SDS is a common component of many domestic cleaning, personal hygiene and cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food products, as well as of industrial and commercial cleaning and product formulations.
Specification of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate SLS K12 powder/needle CAS 151-21-3
|Active ingredient (%)≥||92||93||95||28||35|
|Petroleumether soluble matter(%)≤||1.5||1.5||1.5||0.5||0.3|
|pH (1% aq. Sol 25C)||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5|
|Color (Hazen, 5% a.m solu)≤||-||-||-||50||50|
Application of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate SLS K12 powder/needle CAS 151-21-3
SLS is often used in detergents and textile industry. It belongs to Anionic surfactant. It is Soluble in water, with good anionic and nonionic complex compatibility , good emulsification, foaming, osmosis, decontamination and dispersion properties, are widely used in toothpaste, shampoo,detergent, liquid washing, cosmetics and plastic mold release, lubrication and pharmaceutical, paper making, building materials, chemical industry, etc.
- Detergency: tooth paste, shampoo, cosmetic, detergent and so on.
– Construction: plasterboard, additive of concrete, coating and so on.
– Pharmaceutical: Medicine, pesticide and so on.
– Leather: leather soft agent, wool cleaning agent and so on.
– Paper making: penetrant, flocculating agent, deinking agent and so on.
– Auxiliaries: texitile auxiliaries, plastic auxiliaries and so on.
– Fire fighting: oil well fire fighting, fire fighting device and so on.
– Mineral choosing: mine flotation, coal water mixture and so on.
– Rubber latex & PVC Paste Resin.
– Electrolyzation of Manganese Dioxide.
Packing of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate SLS K12 powder/needle CAS 151-21-3
- Powder and needle form products in craft-paper bags or woven bags, 20 Kg net weight. 10MT/1×20′ FCL, pallatized
- Liquid form products in plastic barrels, 200 Kg net weightx80 drums=16.0 tons/1×20′ FCL
Send your message to this supplier
Products :Sodium Lauryl Sulfate SLS K12 powder/needle CAS 151-21-3